Monday, December 08, 2008

Pretty obvious

Genesis 1:27
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

Psalm 119:155
"Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes."

Psalm 37:12
"The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth."

Psalm 9:17
"The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

Proverbs 12:5
"The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit."

Proverbs 13:5
"A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame."

Proverbs 28:4
"They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them."

Exodus 15:26
"And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home